We're looking for the Best Agents
Transworld Business Advisors of New Hampshire is a leading international provider of full service business brokerage, franchise consulting, and franchise development. Although we are part of a highly successful, growing, international organization our office is independently operated and headquartered in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Our Business Broker position is a unique position that is highly attractive.
For those who have worked either as a business owner or someone who partnered with business owners, to provide essential services, this position will allow to you focus your entire network to the single mission of helping people buy and sell businesses.
For those who have spent their career in Corporate America and are tired of the rat race and heavy travel demands, this position will allow you to use your functional expertise and project management skills to help businesses in your community. Instead of jet setting across the globe, you can spend all of your time in New Hampshire, which means more time for your family, friends, and community. All while still maintaining the high income level that comes with Corporate America.
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION BASED BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL AND ADDITIONAL BONUS OPPORTUNITIES AND MANAGEMENT POSSIBILITIES.
Your primary duties as a Business Broker are threefold based upon our service offerings:
Business Brokerage: You will build relationships with small business owners and help them prepare their business to be confidentially listed. Once the business is listed you will be the transaction manager for the buyer screening, offer, due diligence, and closing processes.
Franchise Consulting - You will help prospective franchise buyers find and purchase the right franchise based upon their wants, skill sets, financial ability and earning expectations. We have partnerships with hundreds of Franchisors with whom we can present to potential providers
Franchise Development – You will help outstanding local businesses grow their business through becoming a franchisor.
We have a team based approach to the business and will work together on many transactions.
While you will operate as an entrepreneur, the office will provide a multitude of support functions to help drive your sales success, including, but not limited to, marketing and lead generating activities, administrative support, initial training, continued career development, and team based selling and client support.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to; Business Brokerage, Franchising, Franchise Ownership, Insurance Sales, Commercial Banking, Small Business Banking, Real Estate, Financial Advisor, CPA, CFP, Attorney, Small Business Owner, Engineering, Project Management, General Management, Small Business Owner, Executive, Sales, Business Development, Relationship Management and Development, Information Systems, Commercial Real Estate
- High competency in technology including CRM systems (SalesForce preferred), email and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Farmer mentality with a high sense of urgency and the ability to provide a high level of customer service while building and maintaining lasting relationship with customers.
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing deals, clients, and prospects,
- Absolute discretion in handling and communicating with clients and prospects
- Ability to self-manage and project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- This is not an easy position but it is highly rewarding and it gives you are great opportunity to work while being involved in your community at the same time. We are a relationship focused business that does good deals for good people.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $200,000.00 /year
Local candidates only: New Hampshire
Required experience: General Business, Small Business, Project Management, Financial Management: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's prefered
Get in touch
Call Jody Reese to set up a meeting. 603-935-5099
From his work in publishing, printing, distribution and marketing Jody has the kind of broad business experience that makes him an excellent business broker. Not only does he know his way around a profit and loss statement but he understands people and how to put deals together. He and his team will be with you all the way through the deal.
McGill University, Montreal
Activities & Affiliations
• Trustee Granite YMCA
• Former President Queen City Rotary Club, Manchester (current member)
• Former President Manchester Crimeline (current board member)
Joni Labbe • Joni has more than twenty years experience running her own businesses and comes to the table with experience and understanding of what it takes to be an entrepreneur. She works with Jody and the rest of the team to make the selling and buying process as easy as possible.
Douglass Ladd • Doug years of experience working with business owners and as a real estate broker. He mostly works in the Seacoast region with a focus on Dover and Rochester.
Josh Auger • Josh has years of experience working with small business owners and focuses on the Capital region.
Tony Canzano • Tony is a veteran small business owner with more than 40 year experience. He focuses on the Derry/Londonderry, Salem and Exeter areas.
Rick Foley • Rick is an attorney with years of experience working with small business owners. He's focusing on the Seacoast region of Portsmouth and the Hamptons.